Women's Field Hockey - SU 5 vs Princeton 2 [at Maryland]: Fri Nov 11, 2:30 PM [NCAA 1st Rd] | Syracusefan.com

Women's Field Hockey SU 5 vs Princeton 2 [at Maryland]: Fri Nov 11, 2:30 PM [NCAA 1st Rd]

2022NCAAFH.png

I feel like this is a stupid question, but why is this on Big 10 network when neither team is in the Big 10?

Just watched parts of my 1st ever Field Hockey match, #16 UAlbany @ #4 Michigan. Michigan scored with less than a minute to go on a penalty shot in the 1st half to go up 1-0. I missed the 2nd half, but UAlbany scored and it went into OT. UAlbany won on a breakaway towards the end of OT after UM had some chances but the UAlbany goalie had some great stops. Needless to say, they were thrilled and now face the winner of Penn St vs Louisville.

Like I said, 1st ever game. It's not soccer, not LAX, not hockey. Some weird stoppages and stuff but it was fun to watch. I assume UAlbany plays again tomorrow or Sunday but not sure if I'll catch it. Maybe next weekend in the Final Four vs Cuse if they both make it.

Last edited:
I feel like this is a stupid question, but why is this on Big 10 network when neither team is in the Big 10?
It's on Big Ten +, which is online through the above link.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom