SU 51 at North Carolina 75: Thurs Jan 4, 6 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU 51 at North Carolina 75: Thurs Jan 4, 6 PM

Sucks for McEvans and Camp they got injured and I’m sure FLJ will support another year for them, but the plan was they’d be off the roster for next season.

Sucks for McEvans and Camp they got injured and I’m sure FLJ will support another year for them, but the plan was they’d be off the roster for next season.
Part of the problem is it doesn't look like either Perkins or McNabb will ever be anything more then role players at point guard. They both are 5-6 Sophs to be juniors.

Really excited about all 3 incoming fresh and Potts who is already here of course.

Just need that 6’5” skilled experienced big and a 6’4” mean girl to leave some bruises.

Same problem as the past 2 seasons, no depth beyond starters. Two injured guards that are out would have given help and center missing several games doesn't give us many options.

Your dealing with 18-23 year old kids.

Logic need not apply.

Even the Bills lose to the Jets.
A lock down woman to woman and a porous zone.

Another crazy night in the ACC:

Duke played worse than SU scoring only 4pts in a quarter. Lose by 16 Louisville. Cochran had one of her better games,

BC takes down Miami, out rebound them by 6. BC starts 4 players at least 6', so rebounding big Sunday.
SU recruit Day-Wilson only averages 7pts a game, seems to fallen off since her freshman yr at Duke.

NCSt/FlSt - good game, OT win for NCSt.

Part of the problem is it doesn't look like either Perkins or McNabb will ever be anything more then role players at point guard. They both are 5-6 Sophs to be juniors.
Agree w this. I don’t see a starting pg for this level between the two. And isn’t one of incoming frosh for next year a 5’6” point guard? That will be about two too many come next year, might be portal time

Agree w this. I don’t see a starting pg for this level between the two. And isn’t one of incoming frosh for next year a 5’6” point guard? That will be about two too many come next year, might be portal time
You have McEvans & Camp back next yr, both played point at Buffalo for FLJ.

You have McEvans & Camp back next yr, both played point at Buffalo for FLJ.
McEvans has been injured for the past 2 years, and Camp also injured this year.
There is no telling how good either one will be or when they will be ready to go full time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom