SU 57 vs Notre Dame 68 2016 ACC Championship Game 3/6 12:30 [ESPN] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 57 vs Notre Dame 68 2016 ACC Championship Game 3/6 12:30 [ESPN]

CuseLegacy...do you live in the Syracuse area? Will I get to meet you when I come in for the NCAA games? Or I should ask if I have already met you, as I meet a lot each year when I go to the Fine tailgate, but it is hard to keep everyone straight.

CuseLegacy...do you live in the Syracuse area? Will I get to meet you when I come in for the NCAA games? Or I should ask if I have already met you, as I meet a lot each year when I go to the Fine tailgate, but it is hard to keep everyone straight.
And OrangeExtreme...All of the other women's fans!!

I haven't lived in CNY since I was 22... and that was a long, long time ago. So we have never met...unless it was in a previous life.;)

We took shelter under the same tent during a downpour at a tailgate a few years ago. ;)
Oh yea. I think we discussed this. I think I may have died out by now. That was an awful cold and rainy day. Actually I was meeting Peggy there also...bballbeadle. I should see if she wants to come to the game with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom