SU 58, Louisville 62: Sun Dec 29, 2 PM (ESPN2) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 58, Louisville 62: Sun Dec 29, 2 PM (ESPN2)

Why didn't Engstler Play the 4th Quarter? 7 Points down Lewis miss's both FT, SU would be 6-2 with Tiana (minimum) even with Hillsman. Hope they don't have any transfers and Tiana comes back as good as before..

"As a Coach ,Hillsman is a Great recruiter"......

Why didn't Engstler Play the 4th Quarter? 7 Points down Lewis miss's both FT, SU would be 6-2 with Tiana (minimum) even with Hillsman. Hope they don't have any transfers and Tiana comes back as good as before..

"As a Coach ,Hillsman is a Great recruiter"...
Oh 100% this recruiting cycle has been god awful. Not one transfer has been valuable to us in anyway (on the court). And I take it they won't be of much value the rest of the year either. Sissoko and Voracka's decision to transfer hurt us the most and could have made up for some of our shortcomings this year. However, we are bringing in the 4th ranked class next year so I wouldn't say that Hillsman is a bad recruiter lol. He could have done a much better job with recruiting for the 2019 class though...:oops:

Oh 100% this recruiting cycle has been god awful. Not one transfer has been valuable to us in anyway (on the court). And I take it they won't be of much value the rest of the year either. Sissoko and Voracka's decision to transfer hurt us the most and could have made up for some of our shortcomings this year. However, we are bringing in the 4th ranked class next year so I wouldn't say that Hillsman is a bad recruiter lol. He could have done a much better job with recruiting for the 2019 class though...:oops:
My point was ,Trying to be as nice/kind as possible is Hillsman is not a good Coach... but a Great Recruiter

ok, I'm just annoyed by the coverage. I should listen to Brian Higgens instead, now that's my kind of announcing ;)
Totally agree as you can see by my twitter post. Especially after the game. I hardly heard one word about Syracuse all game. Just Louisville. And then the studio team talking about how Louisville failed to show up today for the most part. Did it ever occur to them that there was a reason for that? And that reason may have had to do with that mix up defense that Syracuse was playing? Q went in with a plan to shut down those shooters and they executed it pretty well. We are just a few baby steps away from winning these games. They came back from 11 down on the road. Let's give them some credit where due.

It's been a difficult transition year, lost two assistant coaches and our starting point guard. All in all some of these games have been so close but without an experienced leader handling the ball we've ended up on the losing side.

Totally agree as you can see by my twitter post. Especially after the game. I hardly heard one word about Syracuse all game. Just Louisville. And then the studio team talking about how Louisville failed to show up today for the most part. Did it ever occur to them that there was a reason for that? And that reason may have had to do with that mix up defense that Syracuse was playing? Q went in with a plan to shut down those shooters and they executed it pretty well. We are just a few baby steps away from winning these games. They came back from 11 down on the road. Let's give them some credit where due.
yes, exactly what I was thinking. I think the announcers figured this would be a blow out and were surprised when it wasn't. Women's bball is pretty cliquey with the former players and coaches, at least that has been my limited experience so far. I'm not sure how pleased some of the players are with men coaching the game. That's my conspiracy theory for the evening :p

Why didn’t Higgins ask him about Engstler??? She had 3 times more rebounds than anybody else in the game in 3 qtr of action. We lost this game on a flubbed rebound by 2 of our own on a free throw with under a minute left. It’s almost comical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom