SU 58, Louisville 62: Sun Dec 29, 2 PM (ESPN2) | Syracusefan.com

SU 58, Louisville 62: Sun Dec 29, 2 PM (ESPN2)

omg, the announcers doing this game are so one sided for Louisville. I keep telling myself it's my orange colored glasses, but I don't think so. Geez, I really want them to win this one, GO CUSE

omg, the announcers doing this game are so one sided for Louisville. I keep telling myself it's my orange colored glasses, but I don't think so. Geez, I really want them to win this one, GO CUSE
It's at Louisville and they are ranked #7. I think the announcers have been pretty fair.

It's at Louisville and they are ranked #7. I think the announcers have been pretty fair.
ok, I'm just annoyed by the coverage. I should listen to Brian Higgens instead, now that's my kind of announcing ;)

Sometimes Kiara doesn't seem to have any clock awareness.
yes, it's something she hasn't mastered in her first year of leadership. Such a close game, I hope they can pull it off and not lose another nail biter

Last edited:
Teisha Hyman was a bright spot for me in this one. Seems like we're just scratching the surface with her talent. Just needs to work on finishing more when she drives to the hoop or goes for a pull up jumper and she should be very dangerous for us down the line.

Couple questions I have after watching this game are:
1) Why did Gabby Cooper get as many minutes as she did considering she contributed very little scoring wise?

2) Is Delisha/the rest of the coaches working with Djaldi Tabdi? Because there should no reason why she doesn't know how to post up without traveling as much as she does. Last year she was a bright spot for us and this year she doesn't look like she knows what she is doing most games.

The sad thing is they absolutely could have won their last game against WV and this game against Louisville if they played harder and acted like they wanted to win. To me, this team just doesn't have that grit/passion that past teams have had to want to win. Someone needs to step up and lead this team better than they have for the remaining games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom