SU 61 vs NC State 68: Sun Feb 28, 12 PM [ACCN] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 61 vs NC State 68: Sun Feb 28, 12 PM [ACCN]

Pretty solid half. Now let’s finish it up!

they have a shot to pull off an upset, need to have Cardosa make some of the easy ones and keep driving the basket

Last edited:
So, what’s needed to get to that next level? Are the recruits coming in the ones to get us over the hump?

So, what’s needed to get to that next level? Are the recruits coming in the ones to get us over the hump?
Williams should be the shooting guard, Wilson Day is a fast point guard who can score from all 3 positions. Plays with Lattimore at 6-4 can play 3 positions. Bartlett from Texas had an injury 2 years ago decommitted from Tennessee,seems to be healed. She is 6-3 and can play 3 positions, and can run.
Q has a number of young guards with speed. Fisher will be a good backup point guard. The young lady from Washington might be the best shooter that has ever been at Syracuse men or women.

Emily will be the leader as a Senior and the glue for the young team. Q should be able to play at least 10 player's, and send them in waves.

I guess the ? becomes (and I am not belittling at all what Q has done, and l love to watch them play) are we getting good enough players to be an elite 8 FF competitor each year, or just be a tournament team each year.
Thanks for the prior responses and in ad an email for the next.

I guess the ? becomes (and I am not belittling at all what Q has done, and l love to watch them play) are we getting good enough players to be an elite 8 FF competitor each year, or just be a tournament team each year.
Thanks for the prior responses and in ad an email for the next.
Instead why don't you just pm each other and exchange personal information.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom