SU 63 at Ga Tech 76: Tues Feb 2, 7 PM [ACCNX] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 63 at Ga Tech 76: Tues Feb 2, 7 PM [ACCNX]

ok, how many shots do I have to see Kiara take tonight and not even hit the rim. Ugh
What station are you getting the game on locally? I can’t find it.

What is wrong with this team and their horrible starts to games? Sad that they rarely put in 4 consistently well played quarters. They can’t rely on all these comebacks and be considered a top team. :(

What station are you getting the game on locally? I can’t find it.

What is wrong with this team and their horrible starts to games? Sad that they rarely put in 4 consistently well played quarters. They can’t rely on all these comebacks and be considered a top team. :(
Its only on streaming

Kiara, unfortunately, has been truly awful when she drives in and forces it. I mean its not even close

My son Facetimed me and put me out of my misery for a bit, lol.

Where was the foul when she was pushing Cardosa

we don't look good this game and GT has been running circles around us. It's going to take a valiant effort these last 4 minutes

Kiara, unfortunately, has been truly awful when she drives in and forces it. I mean its not even close
She is too much one on one, not a good team player. Bad shooter who always looks for her shot. Occasionally she gets hot and team wins.
Next year team will miss Tiana, but not the other 2 senior starters.
Cardosa, Williams, add Lattimore, with Emily, and the freshman point guard, who plays with Lattimore, less hero ball.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom