SU 63 at Ga Tech 76: Tues Feb 2, 7 PM [ACCNX] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU 63 at Ga Tech 76: Tues Feb 2, 7 PM [ACCNX]

Bagger I think you are being a bit too much getting on Kiara. Enough already. Last game you started on her and she was the top scorer that game. Seriously enough..

Bagger I think you are being a bit too much getting on Kiara. Enough already. Last game you started on her and she was the top scorer that game. Seriously enough..
I found myself typing out posts and deleting before posting, thankfully. I will say losing all those early games to COVID cost us a lot of speed on the court and as good as Tiana was tonight I can't help but think how much it has impacted her game. It's unfortunate, 2020 can go die in a fire.

1612318491713.png

Those of us that post on the women’s board love these players. We invest the time and the energy. I think part of wanting to be an elite women’s program in 2021, we should be allowed to critique them the way UConn critiques their women’s program or South Carolina critiques their program. Within reason of course. I agree it feels weird to hammer kiara the way we hammer Girard or griffin when they struggle. But we should be proud that this program is at a place where we care that much.

Early this season I’ve even struggled in my head whether to criticize Tiana a Couple games because I thought she doesn’t need that after what she’s been through. It’s tough.

Last edited:
Those of us that post on the women’s board love these players. We invest the time and the energy. I think part of wanting to be an elite women’s program in 2021, we should be allowed to critique them the way UConn critiques their women’s program or South Carolina critiques their program. Within reason of course. I agree it feels weird to hammer kiara the way we hammer Girard or griffin when they struggle. But we should be proud that this program is at a place where we care that much.

Early this season I’ve even struggled in my head whether to criticize Tiana a Couple games because I thought she doesn’t need that after what she’s been through. It’s tough.
Kiara is a good player, but when she plays within the framework of the team she is a great player. She can make this team a threat to make the final game, but she needs to understand that.

My thing with Kiara is that she drives hard to the basket that results in fouls...but she might be the worst foul shooter(60%) on the team

My thing with Kiara is that she drives hard to the basket that results in fouls...but she might be the worst foul shooter(60%) on the team
I did criticize her also when I said a guard should not keep missing free throws. That was when she missed 2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom