2001​
129​
3,393​
5​
Dyaisha FairBuffalo/Syracuse
Active​
151​
3,351​

Welp. I guess I won't be hopping on a plane to Syracuse in a couple of weeks.

1​
Caitlin ClarkIowa
Active​
131​
3,709​
2​
Kelsey PlumWashington
2017​
139​
3,527​
3​
Kelsey MitchellOhio State
2018​
139​
3,402​
4​
Jackie StilesMissouri State
2001​
129​
3,393​
5​
Dyaisha FairBuffalo/Syracuse
Active​
151​
3,351​
You need to be playing in games to move up. At least one game opportunity wasted...

You need to be playing in games to move up. At least one game opportunity wasted...
She'll be lucky to catch Stiles at this rate. Was really hoping she'd be about 20 points away after the ACCT. Thought it would make a good storyline w a potential matchup against CC.

We'll be lucky to escape the 1st round w the way we are playing.

She'll be lucky to catch Stiles at this rate. Was really hoping she'd be about 20 points away after the ACCT. Thought it would make a good storyline w a potential matchup against CC.

We'll be lucky to escape the 1st round w the way we are playing.
Need for McEvans, and Camp to step up next year as point guards. 6 assists on 25 baskets is terrible.

Not to pile on after a difficult loss but just my opinion- the team seemed out of sorts this past month. If they had big leads, they tended to lose their steam down the stretch and if they were behind, they had to rely on more iso hero ball to win. It just didn’t seem sustainable. Ball movement, player movement, assists and transition defense seemed to really deteriorate - players wearing down? I don’t know. Let’s get it together before the NCAA’s. LGO

Need for McEvans, and Camp to step up next year as point guards. 6 assists on 25 baskets is terrible.
Agree. Thought we had a broad range of scorers, but teams found a way to shut us down. Need more quickness everywhere. Love Wooley, but she is too slow side to side. There are more players with slowness too.
Need some height too, inside.
At this point Dyaisha should be in attack mode until her career ends. She should be going for 40 every game.
This defer to others approach is not working.

Just a continuation of sloppy play

If not for multiple huge comebacks it would have been a blah yr.

Just an absolutely terrible effort tonight. Not much else to say. Very disappointing.

Fair carried the team this year, next year looks pretty bleak, I would expect a .500 season in the ACC if we're lucky. Watched a lot this year and not very impressed at the team overall, generally played horrendous defense. Hope I'm wrong.

We looked like we didn’t belong on the court with FSU. Missed Varajo, hopefully she's back for NCAAs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom