SU 66 vs Notre Dame 91: Sat Mar 9, 12 PM [ACCT Semis] | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 66 vs Notre Dame 91: Sat Mar 9, 12 PM [ACCT Semis]

Three games in a row was just one game too many. I do think that the ladies should have Coach E work on their S&C.

So far today has not been good for SU sports. WBB, MBB and WLax all lose. It's up to you MLax and SB.

I gave up trying to post during the game, trying to get a signal in there today was not happening. They must have given the hamsters a day off the wheel. Not sad, it would have been a long shot really. ND is just too damn good, they'll likely go on and win the whole tournament.

All in all I am so glad I made the trip and will do it again next year. The way that it is setup you can buy single game tickets and pretty much sit anywhere you want for the first 3 rounds. I was behind the scorer's table again today and it was the first time an usher came over and said that I might have to move. Fortunately as the stadium started to fill with the fans for the 2nd game that didn't happen.

The cuse women don't get enough love from the fan base in my opinion. Hopefully they'll make another run to the final four and pick up more of a following. Recruiting overseas has been one of the best things this staff has done. It's too damn hard to compete with the 3 or 4 top teams for the elite players in the states.

Go cuse, on to the NCAAs!!

EDIT: I actually sat behind the media table, Brian Higgins was right in front of me yesterday.

I gave up trying to post during the game, trying to get a signal in there today was not happening. They must have given the hamsters a day off the wheel. Not sad, it would have been a long shot really. ND is just too damn good, they'll likely go on and win the whole tournament.

All in all I am so glad I made the trip and will do it again next year. The way that it is setup you can buy single game tickets and pretty much sit anywhere you want for the first 3 rounds. I was behind the scorer's table again today and it was the first time an usher came over and said that I might have to move. Fortunately as the stadium started to fill with the fans for the 2nd game that didn't happen.

The cuse women don't get enough love from the fan base in my opinion. Hopefully they'll make another run to the final four and pick up more of a following. Recruiting overseas has been one of the best things this staff has done. It's too damn hard to compete with the 3 or 4 top teams for the elite players in the states.

Go cuse, on to the NCAAs!!
You have a safe trip back to Syracuse.

You have a safe trip back to Syracuse.

it was fun kabitzing back in forth with you! I'm actually off to Charleston tomorrow and then St. Augustine, Richmond and Roanoke on my way back up north. Decided to take a 2 week road trip to shake off some winter blues this year, so glad I did it.

egad, I just perused the men's bball board, yikes. The mods have their work cut out for them today, good luck with it!!

it was fun kabitzing back in forth with you! I'm actually off to Charleston tomorrow and then St. Augustine, Richmond and Roanoke on my way back up north. Decided to take a 2 week road trip to shake off some winter blues this year, so glad I did it.
Love Charleston. Roanoke? Don't get lost and end up in Blacksburg with those Hokies.:rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom