SU 68 vs Notre Dame 98: Mon Feb 25, 6 PM ESPN2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 68 vs Notre Dame 98: Mon Feb 25, 6 PM ESPN2

Hillsman's zone is horrific.
Absolutely. I have no idea why he has stuck to it. JB uses extremely tall players that take up space. The women’s team just isn’t built that way, but they do have good athletes. They desperately need to switch defenses.

What a flop. Chance to make a splash completely crashed. I really like Hillsman but he needs to hire some help that knows something about defense. It’s never been much good under his watch. Exciting brand of basketball but the good teams eat us up.

Unfortunately, they made this huge push to get a crowd in there only to see them get ripped by 30. I’m not sure how many first timers will ever come back.

Unfortunately, they made this huge push to get a crowd in there only to see them get ripped by 30. I’m not sure how many first timers will ever come back.
That, to me, is more of a sad commentary on the fanbase than the team. Other WBB teams in this conference consistently get big crowds. It isn't like this team isn't ranked in the top 20 and won't be going to another NCAA tournament this year.

That, to me, is more of a sad commentary on the fanbase than the team. Other WBB teams in this conference consistently get big crowds. It isn't like this team isn't ranked in the top 20 and won't be going to another NCAA tournament this year.
I agree. But a lot of people just don’t like women’s ball. So the one time they come, if it’s not the best time of their lives, they may not come again. Too bad. That Tiana is fun to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom