2013​
148​
3,283​
6​
Dyaisha FairBuffalo/Syracuse
Active​
142​
3,129​

The brother listened to the radio broadcast, said FLJ in the post-game interview that the looville players have zero class. At the end of the game after looville made a basket she ran by the bench waving her hand in FLJs face. Damn, uncharacteristic for coach to disparage another team but I see her standing up for her players.

Replay:
I have watched every game this year. We need to get some more physical players and we need some bigs who can score. All of our offense is derived from our guards. Continue to see no sets for post post players. No interior screens and passing. Even when our bigs post up and are open, we don't pass them the ball. If we made half of the free throws we missed, this would have been a tight game..

I have watched every game this year. We need to get some more physical players and we need some bigs who can score. All of our offense is derived from our guards. Continue to see no sets for post post players. No interior screens and passing. Even when our bigs post up and are open, we don't pass them the ball. If we made half of the free throws we missed, this would have been a tight game..
I do see passes inside. Louisville was denying a lot of the inside passes or collapsing quickly. Problem tonight was a lot of shots were not falling. Latham is a good player but still a freshman. Needs to get stronger. Wood needs to be stronger.
We are limited with the players out with injuries and the freshman center looks about two years away. Hope varajo is back soon.

I'm reminded of the transition year when Emily came in and ran the table. I'm sure it felt good for her in the moment but I don't think her Louisville coach did her any favors, that was a total power play. And Q didn't do her any favors either and where is she today.

I hope we can kick their ass when they come to the dome. The tide needs to turn with those aholes.

The brother listened to the radio broadcast, said FLJ in the post-game interview that the looville players have zero class. At the end of the game after looville made a basket she ran by the bench waving her hand in FLJs face. Damn, uncharacteristic for coach to disparage another team but I see her standing up for her players.
They are coached by the Dan Hurley of WBB, he threatens the refs until they make the calls. His teams never show class, so when he gets beat in the Tourney every year its glorious lol. Can't wait to heckle him when they come to the Dome!

I'm reminded of the transition year when Emily came in and ran the table. I'm sure it felt good for her in the moment but I don't think her Louisville coach did her any favors, that was a total power play. And Q didn't do her any favors either and where is she today.

I hope we can kick their ass when they come to the dome. The tide needs to turn with those aholes.
Emily signed with Mystics on Thurs.

Anybody notice the end of game handshake? Walz attempted to say something to Felicia and she blew right past him.

1​
Kelsey PlumWashington
2017​
139​
3,527​
2​
Caitlin ClarkIowa
Active​
122​
3,424​
3​
Kelsey MitchellOhio State
2018​
139​
3,402​
4​
Jackie StilesMissouri State
2001​
129​
3,393​
5​
Brittney GrinerBaylor
2013​
148​
3,283​
6​
Dyaisha FairBuffalo/Syracuse
Active​
142​
3,129​

Seems like Fair will eclipse Griner moderately easily, but anything beyond that will require high scoring output and a deep run in both tournaments.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom