SU 70 vs Fordham 49: Sat Mar 23, 1:40 PM [NCAA 1st Rd] ESPN2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 70 vs Fordham 49: Sat Mar 23, 1:40 PM [NCAA 1st Rd] ESPN2

These two teams seem so slow compared to SU and all the teams they played this year. And small too

What’s with this espn2 whip around coverage? Does that mean they’ll only look into our game on occasion? They list 4 games being covered.

You can stream it on WatchESPN, but you'll be 90 seconds behind the rest of the world.

I'll have both the whip around and Watch ESPN going on 2 different TVs. I need to see the whole game.

Yea, I’ll have WatchESPN on. So stupid we can’t see an ncaa game.
I never looked at any of the emails, but how much were the tickets? Hopefully a lot of people will want to see the team in person, especially since the men are out already.

I never looked at any of the emails, but how much were the tickets? Hopefully a lot of people will want to see the team in person, especially since the men are out already.

Looks pretty empty.

$25 - $35 for both Days. Thought it was a little steep to be honest. I think it was only $10-$15 2 years ago

$25 - $35 for both Days. Thought it was a little steep to be honest. I think it was only $10-$15 2 years ago
Hard to say. Men's are $80 a session. So if you went to two sessions on Thursday and one today it would be $240. Last week I paid $35 to go see Siena play Iona in the MAAC semifinals. I had a decent seat but I thought it was pricey.

What channel is the women’s game on? It’s not in tv?
I see it's on channel 394 but it's blacked out in Albany so I am sure it is blacked out in Syracuse.

The women’s team has really well done blue jerseys.

That’s sucks. They’ve stayed here with SU. Wprri d they’ll start rotating around.
It might be UCLA and Tenn because they are in the Albany region. There are games here next week so maybe they think people here would rather watch them than Cuse.