SU 71 vs Northern Iowa 54 [Vegas]: Fri Nov 24, 2 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 71 vs Northern Iowa 54 [Vegas]: Fri Nov 24, 2 PM

Game was very good. Really never in doubt. Maybe a second or 2 they got within 10, but that was all. Everyone played well. Isabel did not practice for the 2 days here, but she was at the team dinner I was at on Thanksgiving, and she is pretty much all better. She did play today. Fair got hammered in the face, but they do not appear to have any way to review play here, as it should have been a flagrant foul. She was in pain and crying a lot. Her father was standing next to us, and she was right under us, and he asked down to her if she was ok, and then in a joking voice said would you like me to punch that biaatchh in the face. It was kind of funny. But she was too distraught to react. We all laughed, and said we would join him.
Tomorrow should be a harder team.
Lots of Orange in the house.
Only Lexi's parents. Her sister had a game today, and Roxi disappeared towards the end of our game, I assume to stream Sariah's game in AZ. They flew in this morning. Lots of other player families there, and some fans that travelled from Syracuse, and Vegas alums.

Game was very good. Really never in doubt. Maybe a second or 2 they got within 10, but that was all. Everyone played well. Isabel did not practice for the 2 days here, but she was at the team dinner I was at on Thanksgiving, and she is pretty much all better. She did play today. Fair got hammered in the face, but they do not appear to have any way to review play here, as it should have been a flagrant foul. She was in pain and crying a lot. Her father was standing next to us, and she was right under us, and he asked down to her if she was ok, and then in a joking voice said would you like me to punch that biaatchh in the face. It was kind of funny. But she was too distraught to react. We all laughed, and said we would join him.
Tomorrow should be a harder team.
Lots of Orange in the house.
Only Lexi's parents. Her sister had a game today, and Roxi disappeared towards the end of our game, I assume to stream Sariah's game in AZ. They flew in this morning. Lots of other player families there, and some fans that travelled from Syracuse, and Vegas alums.
When in the game did Fair get hit in the face? It was a pretty poor stat line for her but she played 35 minutes- only shot 25% from the field. Did the foul happen early- did she seem affected throughout much of the game?

When in the game did Fair get hit in the face? It was a pretty poor stat line for her but she played 35 minutes- only shot 25% from the field. Did the foul happen early- did she seem affected throughout much of the game?

She got smacked with 5 minutes left in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom