SU 74, Notre Dame 63: Sun Jan 5, 4 PM (ACCN) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 74, Notre Dame 63: Sun Jan 5, 4 PM (ACCN)

This team continues to test my patience but WOW what a game!!! Digna really came through big for us in the last quarter and especially in overtime. Can we have crowds like this at every Syracuse womens basketball game? They definitely helped us win these last two games for sure. This is a great team win, ill take it! :)

This team continues to test my patience but WOW what a game!!! Digna really came through big for us in the last quarter and especially in overtime. Can we have crowds like this at every Syracuse womens basketball game? They definitely helped us win these last two games for sure. This is a great team win, ill take it! :)
The biggest problem This team has is Lewis and Cooper are both shooting guards. Maybe Q should let Lewis bring it to H alfcourt and run the offense through Emily. She is the best passer and sees the floor better than anyone currently playing on the team.

another nail biter, amazing comeback. The 5 minutes of OT was the best they played all game and it helped that Makayla Vaughn fouled out with about 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter. They came out with fire to start the OT. I'm happy for Q and all the ladies they were able to get this win, it's a milestone for sure.

Anyone notice the obvious blow by chill from McGraw towards Hillsman in the ‘good game‘ line after the game? Yikes. I had wondered if McGraw would take exception to Hillsman running on the court and preening even before the TO was given, right after Lewis’ tying 3. Not a good look so I paid particular attention to their encounter after the game.

Great win - we needed that.

1578277831828.png

Anyone notice the obvious blow by chill from McGraw towards Hillsman in the ‘good game‘ line after the game? Yikes. I had wondered if McGraw would take exception to Hillsman running on the court and preening even before the TO was given, right after Lewis’ tying 3. Not a good look so I paid particular attention to their encounter after the game.

Great win - we needed that.
damn, I missed that and I was there! I wonder if I'll be able to catch it on the replay. You're right about Q, this was a giant win for him personally, he is pretty animated anyway but I don't recall him ever storming the court like that. He didn't do it when Digna hit the 3 against Fla St.

Muffin McGraw is a fierce competitor and she shows no mercy. She's one of the only coaches I haven't seen come over and talk to Tiana right before the game starts. I'm sure this loss is killing her as much as Q is reveling in the win.

It was nice watching McGraw squirm - you are right, she really hates losing, her frustration sure isn’t hidden from her facial expressions and maybe there is no love lost regardless. So happy they came back - great win for the players, Coach Q and the program. They sure like to raise our blood pressure though :) .

It was nice watching McGraw squirm - you are right, she really hates losing, her frustration sure isn’t hidden from her facial expressions and maybe there is no love lost regardless. So happy they came back - great win for the players, Coach Q and the program. They sure like to raise our blood pressure though :) .
agree, anytime McGraw loses an angel gets it's wings ;)

And geez, heart attack city for most of the games this year. Glad to be on the winning side the past two

holy cow, this cold I've had the past week has me not only delusional but I've also lost my ability to spell names. Strange symptom ;)

it's a doozy of a cold virus, I haven't had one this bad in years. Stay safe out there folks

holy cow, this cold I've had the past week has me not only delusional but I've also lost my ability to spell names. Strange symptom ;)

it's a doozy of a cold virus, I haven't had one this bad in years. Stay safe out there folks
My wife and I have been fighting something for almost 3 weeks now. Pretty sure it's a strain of flu not protected by this season's flu vaccinations. Just starting to feel better.

Hope you feel better soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom