SU 77 vs St Rose 53: Tues Oct 31, 5 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 77 vs St Rose 53: Tues Oct 31, 5 PM

Replay:

Last edited:
Dyashia didn’t have a great shooting nite. Hope she gets her stroke back

FLJ was almost back to her old self, dropping F bombs to the players sitting on the bench for not playing like they did in the scrimmage against UConn. She wasn't happy at the end of the half or the start of the 3rd.

Lexi was active out there - not a shooter but passed fairly well. She’s very energetic
I thought she played well and it was good to see Kennedi Perkins get some playing time too. Burrows I think had six 3's and Izabel at center was solid. Lot's to look forward to this year but they do need to clean it up, too many banked 3's and passing wasn't all that great.

Is the center from Greece injured as well? I did not see her in the box score.

Is the center from Greece injured as well? I did not see her in the box score.

I think she got in briefly.

But I could be mistaken.

Burrows, Latham and Varejo played well, look to be great additions. Fair did struggle with her 3pt shot in the 3v3 this summer, hopefully that will improve. Team looks like they want to push and play fast this year but will need to improve passing. Against a Power 5 many of those passes would have been steals. Lost rebounds by 4, against much shorter team, need to block out. Overall decent start. Hope Wilson is back soon, looks to be in great shape and coul be big help on the boards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom