SU 79 vs Florida St 73: Thurs Jan 18, 7 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU 79 vs Florida St 73: Thurs Jan 18, 7 PM

Replay:

Last edited:
I paid extra to get ESPN extra,you tube TV to get accnx. Tried to get the feed for quite a while and finally gave up. So frustrated.

What a great win! Fair was just on fire! And I want it on the record that I learned from my regrettable premature posting in the Clemson game thread and held my cool when we were down early :) Plus I really wasn't upset with how we were playing anyway. FSU was just on fire in the first half. But we turned the tables on them in the second half!

That's three what I would consider "signature" wins - Iowa State, Notre Dame and FSU.

Very nice win! Great effort in 2nd half, Fair was on fire. Nice bench help tonight Perkins/Wilson were solid.

I paid extra to get ESPN extra,you tube TV to get accnx. Tried to get the feed for quite a while and finally gave up. So frustrated.
I have the same problem, unable to access on my TV but luckily can get it on my computer. Very strange.

Do we know how many places she moved up today? Anyone have the count? And no not the Sesame St. count, lol

I was able to access it on my iPad thankfully.
Haven't had this problem for at least 4-5 years. Just tonight. They are laying fiber optic cable lines. Maybe they left a loose connection at the end of the work day. idk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom