SU 79 vs Northeastern 57: Mon Dec 4, 7 PM | Syracusefan.com

SU 79 vs Northeastern 57: Mon Dec 4, 7 PM

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Syracuse vs Northeastern
Monday, December 4, 2023 | 7:00 p.m.

Streaming: ACC Network Extra
Radio: ESPN 97.7 FM

Gonna have to do a hard pivot off of football in about an hour to get ready to watch this game.

Did the officials remember to show up. Seeing fouls both ways not being called..

Nice to see Sophie get a few 3's to drop down. She hasn't been quite the shooter I was hoping so far, so hopefully this gets her going.

Replay:

Last edited:
Glad they won but wasn’t SU’s best game against a depleted Northeastern team. Our defense and rebounding were suspect in this game. Gutsy performance by Dyaisha despite her obvious injury, she’s a warrior. Thankfully Georgia played a good all round game. We didn’t seem to get Latham really involved on the offensive end. The team to maybe just me, seemed rather lethargic except for Woolley and then Perkins in her limited minutes at the end.

Glad they won but wasn’t SU’s best game against a depleted Northeastern team. Our defense and rebounding were suspect in this game. Gutsy performance by Dyaisha despite her obvious injury, she’s a warrior. Thankfully Georgia played a good all round game. We didn’t seem to get Latham really involved on the offensive end. The team to maybe just me, seemed rather lethargic except for Woolley and then Perkins in her limited minutes at the end.

Yeah they looked lethargic even in warm ups.

Was a little worried about how the game would go.

Ultimately they wore down Northeastern and put it all together in the 2nd half.

Great coaching job to get this team inspired in the 2nd half to go out and dominate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom