SU 8-4 for the season! Book it! | Syracusefan.com

SU 8-4 for the season! Book it!

chakka3421

All Conference
Looks like when the helmet has red in it we lose. USC, RU & now UL - the only one with a little red in it left on the schedule is Cincy. My prediction by color coordination. SU 8-4 for the season!

I'm trying to make some sense of this season and the color red is the only thing that makes any sense! No one can convince me otherwise - book it!

HA HA, my daughter and I just had this discussion about playing teams in RED no more than 15 minutes ago.

Like she said, " dad, remember, red means danger"!! lol.

Love the optimism, but don't see 3 more wins with the remaining slate.

At this point, I'd "settle" for at least 1. Two would be great.

Love the optimism, but don't see 3 more wins with the remaining slate.

At this point, I'd "settle" for at least 1. Two would be great.
Next weeks game is more important than most people realize. I think we should be favored vs Yukon but after that should be underdogs the rest of the way. Maybe I am wrong, but that's what it seems.

Looks like when the helmet has red in it we lose. USC, RU & now UL - the only one with a little red in it left on the schedule is Cincy. My prediction by color coordination. SU 8-4 for the season!

I'm trying to make some sense of this season and the color red is the only thing that makes any sense! No one can convince me otherwise - book it!

OMG. I have been thinking this same thing about red for over a week as I kept staring at those helmets. I'm glad that I am not the only one to have that crazy thought.

OMG. I have been thinking this same thing about red for over a week as I kept staring at those helmets. I'm glad that I am not the only one to have that crazy thought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom