Women's Lacrosse - SU 8 vs Maryland 9 (OT): Sat Feb 17, 12 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 8 vs Maryland 9 (OT): Sat Feb 17, 12 PM

Ward has been playing catch with the Maryland Goalie all game... Ughhhhhhhh

SU turnover

1:00 Green card on SU Coco Vandiver

8-8 / End of 1st OT

Will be MD ball to start 2OT

8-9

GOAL by UMD Hannah Leubecker (MAN-UP), Assist by Eloise Clevenger

Replay:

Last edited:
That foul might be the dumbest thing I have seen in quite a while in sports.

We replaced Carney and Meg Tyrell, with Rich and Muchnick... Also missing out on a Star like Rachel Clark hurts...

Such a stupid penalty by Vandiver. Just no situational awareness.

I just don’t see it on offense. They had their opportunities but couldn’t capitalize. They were playing catch with the goalie a lot. But regardless, I see no fluidity and also a lack of speed/athleticism in too many positions. Losing Vogleman and Volpe for the season hurts bad. Maybe they’ll fix it but I don’t think they have the pieces. Hopefully Tyrell pick things up.

Other than a few breakdowns, I think the defense and Sweitzer played pretty good. Certainly good enough to win.

Is Superia Clark hurt or does she just not have a role on this team? Kayla said many times last year that she’s the best athlete on the team. Seems ridiculous that she wouldn’t be out there at all.

I’m not going to bash Kayla anytime soon. We’ll see how things go the rest of the season.

Such a stupid penalty by Vandiver. Just no situational awareness.

I just don’t see it on offense. They had their opportunities but couldn’t capitalize. They were playing catch with the goalie a lot. But regardless, I see no fluidity and also a lack of speed/athleticism in too many positions. Losing Vogleman and Volpe for the season hurts bad. Maybe they’ll fix it but I don’t think they have the pieces. Hopefully Tyrell pick things up.

Other than a few breakdowns, I think the defense and Sweitzer played pretty good. Certainly good enough to win.

Is Superia Clark hurt or does she just not have a role on this team? Kayla said many times last year that she’s the best athlete on the team. Seems ridiculous that she wouldn’t be out there at all.

I’m not going to bash Kayla anytime soon. We’ll see how things go the rest of the season.
The fact that Simkins starts over S Clark is just mind blowing to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom