SU 81, Boston College 88: Sun Mar 1, 4 PM (RSN) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 81, Boston College 88: Sun Mar 1, 4 PM (RSN)

Last tip-off:

71890E36-A32E-40A5-B969-B6164DEE97E2.jpeg

It was a terrible no call by the ref, Q complained loudly and got a warning. Instead of either he or the ref walking away they both gave each other the death stare and Q was rung up with a T. It was a 3 point swing that nailed them with the loss. I'm not sure they would have been able to make up the deficit before the T but that was the death knell.

The other guy reffing the game today got into it with people sitting behind me about 1 minute into the game. Now the guy jawing behind me has to be a player's Dad, brother or Uncle because he is loud with his criticisms which is awesome. But you never see a ref interact with the crowd, ever. There has been some really bad officiating this year, but what else is new.
Unless Q said something really bad you as a ref have to ignore it and not impose yourself in the outcome. I was shocked thay gave the T at that point in the game literally ending Su hopes !

Unless Q said something really bad you as a ref have to ignore it and not impose yourself in the outcome. I was shocked thay gave the T at that point in the game literally ending Su hopes !

It was one of the oddest moment for a T I can remember

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom