SU 81, Boston College 88: Sun Mar 1, 4 PM (RSN) | Syracusefan.com

SU 81, Boston College 88: Sun Mar 1, 4 PM (RSN)

Does Kiara have another year of eligibility since she transferred in? I know she probably has her degree but is she in the same situation as Elijah Hughes or has she exhausted her college eligibility?

I missed it but Q got a Technical from the wonderful ACC refs.

Last edited:
Q made a big mistake in making Lewis his point guard, she is a shooting guard. He needs to make sure in the future that he has capable players to run the show. There was talent on this team, but they really underperformed all year.

Q made a big mistake in making Lewis his point guard, she is a shooting guard. He needs to make sure in the future that he has capable players to run the show. There was talent on this team, but they really underperformed all year.

Q needs to make sure he never again ends up without a true point guard, and not a shooting guard playing point.

Lewis is a volume shooter, not a point guard.
Without a good point guard the team is in trouble, and Lewis shoots poorly, and turns the ball over a lot. Hopefully Tiana comes back and Hillman brings in a couple of point guards, because Lewis can't do the job.

The biggest problem This team has is Lewis and Cooper are both shooting guards. Maybe Q should let Lewis bring it to H alfcourt and run the offense through Emily. She is the best passer and sees the floor better than anyone currently playing on the team.

And Syracuse still needs to find a capable point guard who isn't a volume shooter and turnover machine.

The problem this year's team has is a shooting guard trying to play the point. They will struggle all year.

Not having a good point guard hampers interior play, Lewis is a shooter, not a passer.

giphy.gif

It was a terrible no call by the ref, Q complained loudly and got a warning. Instead of either he or the ref walking away they both gave each other the death stare and Q was rung up with a T. It was a 3 point swing that nailed them with the loss. I'm not sure they would have been able to make up the deficit before the T but that was the death knell.

The other guy reffing the game today got into it with people sitting behind me about 1 minute into the game. Now the guy jawing behind me has to be a player's Dad, brother or Uncle because he is loud with his criticisms which is awesome. But you never see a ref interact with the crowd, ever. There has been some really bad officiating this year, but what else is new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom