SU 89, Boston College 79: Thurs Feb 6, 7 PM (ACCNX) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU 89, Boston College 79: Thurs Feb 6, 7 PM (ACCNX)

So, the reason that Vid 1, 2, and 3 aren't posting, is because Bologna Patch fouled them out? :rolleyes:
Asking for a friend. :p

Nice win. I think a big key was having Hyman play a ton of minutes instead of slumping senior Gabby.Cooper. Hyman is the best defender on the team, especially in the press. She can score too.

They desperately need her athleticism and common sense out there. I think she is by far our best defender as a freshman.

Nice win. I think a big key was having Hyman play a ton of minutes instead of slumping senior Gabby.Cooper. Hyman is the best defender on the team, especially in the press. She can score too.

They desperately need her athleticism and common sense out there. I think she is by far our best defender as a freshman.
Tiesha is something, so poised as a freshman. She's fun to watch now, the next few years are going to be exciting with her on the team

Just got home and I’m finally about to watch the game. If Coach doesn’t play some of the other players off the bench, I’m going to lose my mind. He’s been playing each game and opponent at a disadvantage with his lineups and lack of substitutions, especially when needed. Last game was the worst I’ve ever seen overall and he doesn’t even use his bench like he used to, especially when he has more than capable graduate transfers who are actually good, that he hasn’t even used. While the team further implodes each month. He’s allowed some of these players to be over exposed by playing them too much and allowing bad habits.

Very good win, ladies. Giving #5 Teisha, more playing time worked out well!

GoOrangeorangeAJStznaFoWVT.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom