Women's Lacrosse - SU 9 at Loyola 7: Wed Mar 15, 6 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Lacrosse SU 9 at Loyola 7: Wed Mar 15, 6 PM

No, Loyola has a strong draw group. SU has to revamp its group. It’s not just one player, it’s a three person group that just started taking draws together. Give them more than one practice working together and I think there will be improvement. I think they will look a lot different in a month than they did today. As for the offense it was kind of offensive.

That said, in the two years I have semi actively been on the WLAX board I would guess 70% of your posts have a negative slant to them. Kiss the national championship away in March? A lot can transpire between now and Memorial Day.

No, Loyola has a strong draw group. SU has to revamp its group. It’s not just one player, it’s a three person group that just started taking draws together. Give them more than one practice working together and I think there will be improvement. I think they will look a lot different in a month than they did today. As for the offense it was kind of offensive.

That said, in the two years I have semi actively been on the WLAX board I would guess 70% of your posts have a negative slant to them. Kiss the national championship away in March? A lot can transpire between now and Memorial Day.
Wow, I sound like the galaxy guy, ed levine…

Great point. Loyola has a great draw group. Dana Debbie was one of the best to ever do it. She is also very good at teaching it. It won't get any easier on Saturday. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

Hope they are trying different options at the draw control. Need to also address stalling out in the 3rd quarter. Offense is tremendous but need the ball.

Hope they are trying different options at the draw control. Need to also address stalling out in the 3rd quarter. Offense is tremendous but need the ball.
The key issue. This team has what it takes to win the national championship if...if they can put together a serviceable draw control unit.

Draw control is Definitely going to be a work in progress for the rest of the season. Hope they can work it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom