SU 90 vs North Carolina 77: Sun Jan 13, 3 PM | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 90 vs North Carolina 77: Sun Jan 13, 3 PM

SU Women's hoops is the best family ticket in town. Great FREE parking, $10 tickets, and a team that is an absolute joy to watch. They are everything the men's team isn't this season.

Mangakahia OWNED UNC. She went to the basket at will. Q has these ladies playing well. I kept bragging to my son about how good this team is and dragged him up to the Dome to snap him out of last night's frustrating loss. After the game he says "why can't the men play like this?! That is basketball!" He's hooked.

Why do we always seem to have a 3rd quarter melt down.

Media OT SU 61 UNC 54

Watched it from the west coast. Great to see it televised. You are right, the team seems to lose focus, energy, get sloppy and let teams back into it too often when they take a big lead. When this team puts 4 quarters all together each game - I think they could beat anyone. We have to get Emily going too. When she becomes a consistent threat and Maeva stops constantly fouling (she had 5 in 5 minutes today), our rebounding will improve, our press will be even more effective - our depth will be scary. That said, fun game and team to watch though.

great game and a great crowd. I hope SU makes Girl Scout day a tradition, plus I got to sit next to bballbeadle today. All around good day in the 'cuse
Glad you both had a good time. I think Peggy is sold. My seats are all of a sudden very popular. Just wish I had 2 together. But I'm not giving up the one by you ...not for anything.

Glad you both had a good time. I think Peggy is sold. My seats are all of a sudden very popular. Just wish I had 2 together. But I'm not giving up the one by you ...not for anything.
there are quite a few people that would buy that ticket from you!

And I'm never giving mine up either, best 2 hours of entertainment in the dome since the last football game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom