SU 91, Wake Forest 65: 1/17/16 Sunday 2:00 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU 91, Wake Forest 65: 1/17/16 Sunday 2:00

I was so upset I could not listen to this game. I had to work an open house for my listing today. I bought my laptop. Got there early to set everything up and get my OAA up to listen to the game. I could not sign up on OAA. They sent me a "temporary" password. It did not work. They asked me if I had the email right. OK I am not dumb. I know my email. Plus it was saved along with my password to automatically open. But I tried retyping it just in case several times before I contacted OAA. They told me it was very strange. Yes OAA is perfect and always works so well. Then they determined I had 2 accounts under my email. I never set up 2 accounts. They are charging my credit card for one account, so that made no sense to me. They told me to set up an account under another email. Didn't want to use my work email. Plus then they would probably charge me twice. By this time it was the 3Q, we were up by a lot of points. So I said that they could just cancel my monthly subscription since I could not listed. So they just said ok, and cancelled it. Great customer service. Maybe they should research how they have two accounts listed under my email, are only charging for one, and why it worked the last time I used it which was about a week ago. But no, why bother. That would require them to do work. It was easier for them to cancel me.
Anyways, glad the women played well today. Sorry I missed it. And not sure in the future how to deal with OAA anymore. At least most of the rest of the games are on some sort of tv broadcast.

GREAT JOB LADIES!! AWESOME PERFORMANCE! Both of our teams really laid the smack down in Winston-Salem this past weekend. I'd pay to see a 3-point shooting contest between Brianna Butler and Trevor Cooney! Rest up team, practice hard, don't disturb this groove you are in. Next stop South Bend. Oh yeah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom