SU 92 vs Miami 85: Fri Mar 8, 11 AM [ACCT Qtrs] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU 92 vs Miami 85: Fri Mar 8, 11 AM [ACCT Qtrs]

The darn Q3 meltdown. Hope they can hold on to win.
I actually thought we handled the 3Q better than we had in most games. Only a mini meltdown.

they probably shouldn't have been in the bar yesterday and instead studying up on Tiana and our 3 point game, which they were bitching about this afternoon.

You have to plan this out better. When to drink, when to pee. It is a hard thing in life, I know.
I know and I was going to at half time but then the dogs came out onto the court and before I knew it the 3rd quarter was starting. Poor planning for sure on my part

This could make a great story...
I'm actually a bit flabbergasted, not that they really gave me the business yesterday just some good ribbing. They were really crying the solvay blues today but gracious in their loss for the most part although they did try and shame me into buying them a drink. NOPE

I'm actually a bit flabbergasted, not that they really gave me the business yesterday just some good ribbing. They were really crying the solvay blues today but gracious in their loss for the most part although they did try and shame me into buying them a drink. NOPE
Oh not just no but Hell no. They should have bought you one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom