SU All Access | Syracusefan.com

SU All Access

ORANGEsPHK

2nd String
I'm just at a loss of how poorly SU All Access has been. I went to watch a replay of the Adrian game ... it was missing the last 11 minutes until a full day later. Tonight, I wanted to watch the replay of the Kenneshaw game, but what I get is a football game ... the audio was correct so there's that.

How can All Access continue to make these types of amateur errors? Does this site really represent SU?

Urrrghhh. Embarrassing.

I'm just at a loss of how poorly SU All Access has been. I went to watch a replay of the Adrian game ... it was missing the last 11 minutes until a full day later. Tonight, I wanted to watch the replay of the Kenneshaw game, but what I get is a football game ... the audio was correct so there's that.

How can All Access continue to make these types of amateur errors? Does this site really represent SU?

Urrrghhh. Embarrassing.
The site is as user friendly as the verbiage of the affordable care act.

They need to pony up and refund my $89 if they can't get their act together. You are absolutely correct in your report on the status of the playback. Wow... just Wow, totally inept.

Tonight I tried to watch the game, and it sent me to a link to ESPN3, which I could have gone to on my own if I wanted. This would require me to pay for cable or whatever else, which I do not. I don't think it is appropriate to repackage someone else's product as your own and charge for it. I don't know enough about the law to question it, but it doesn't seem right.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom