SU at Central Michigan: 12 noon ET on ESPNU or ESPNews | Syracusefan.com

SU at Central Michigan: 12 noon ET on ESPNU or ESPNews

That kills my plan to see Baylor at UB Friday night enroute to CMU.

That means I have to wake up early. 9am here. ugh

Oh good I was afraid we wouldn't have many noon games :rolleyes:

All due respect to everybody who is not on board with the 12 noon kick time, but it's a middle of the pack ACC team playing at a MAC team. The fact that the game is televised on ESPNU or ESPNews and not, as texascpa pointed out, ESPN3, is a minor miracle. The fact that it is televised trumps the start time, imo.

The MAC controls the ESPN contract for this game since they are the home team. ESPN will decide which game IU@Bowling Green or Cuse@CMU gets the better ESPNU slot...the 2nd choice goes to ESPNNews.

Give me the noon away games all season long... Unless I'm attending one. Which, in this case, I am not.

Give me the noon away games all season long... Unless I'm attending one. Which, in this case, I am not.
Wait till lil Chipper is playing Pop Warner, Fall Baseball or Soccer...Noon games suck then!

Wait till lil Chipper is playing Pop Warner, Fall Baseball or Soccer...Noon games suck then!

I'll remain heavily invested in my DVR I'm sure. But I think it's better for the team. Atmosphere at away stadiums gets tougher as the day wears on.

That kills my plan to see Baylor at UB Friday night enroute to CMU.
I was going to do that as well! Brother went to Baylor and we were planning on stopping there before we went to see cuse.

Frozen said:
All due respect to everybody who is not on board with the 12 noon kick time, but it's a middle of the pack ACC team playing at a MAC team. The fact that the game is televised on ESPNU or ESPNews and not, as texascpa pointed out, ESPN3, is a minor miracle. The fact that it is televised trumps the start time, imo.

But it's a board tradition to have a thread every time they announce a Kickoff time that isn't convenient for everyone!

and let the record state that on June the freakin 6th, D-Day...this board posted when and where the game will be televised.

sadly, someone will need to repost this info 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 more times.