SU athletic department…C’mon, man | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU athletic department…C’mon, man

Look at the expression on Doc Hollywood's face, I think he realizes the blunder. Rosie is such a great guy, I think he laughed it off when he saw it.

The thing that bothers me is that they had time to proofread. It’s not like a live broadcast where you say something wrong and you can’t fix it. They had time to fix this but didn’t give it a second look, so it didn’t get fixed.
lazy

The thing that bothers me is that they had time to proofread. It’s not like a live broadcast where you say something wrong and you can’t fix it. They had time to fix this but didn’t give it a second look, so it didn’t get fixed.
Just the way of the world now. Darn near every article I read has spelling or grammatical errors. Either nothing is proof read or the editors these days are illiterate.

No we dont and shouldn't. Its this type of attitude that leads to more errors, more mistakes. Getting paid has nothing to do with it.
Exactly. Not everyone gets a gold star just for participating- if you get it wrong, you should get called out. How else are you gonna get better?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom