SU Athletic Dept. does it again | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU Athletic Dept. does it again

Yep...and the Athletic Department did it AGAIN.*
(* - Again meaning provide great insight, a human element and a look we wouldn’t otherwise see.)

Love people that likely screw up multiple times a day who pounce at an Internet mistake...

View attachment 171561
Uh internet mistake?
How about mistakes on the jersey of an all time great? Or the son of hc with half a century tenure? Or a typo on a brand new field turf that shouldn't have an apostrophe?

Uh internet mistake?
How about mistakes on the jersey of an all time great? Or the son of hc with half a century tenure? Or a typo on a brand new field turf that shouldn't have an apostrophe?

Those happen under Wildhack?

How can we go wrong with such consistant attention to detail?

They let the interns post on official university handles. A student who posts for the Otto account was caught liking a bunch of political content because they forgot to switch over to their personal account.

Your last sentence is a grammatical disaster.

Listen pal, I do marketing for a living. When I come here, I could give a rats hiney on verb usage, modifiers and predicates. It is a release. :cool:

CuseRocks Go Orange.gif

Anyone catch the "consistently good, occassionally great" caption SU ran during one of their video promos last night?

The SID should try a new slogan: "consistently hiring interns who write at a third-grade level, occasionally running their work product before reviewing it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom