SU Athletics Selects REVELXP as Official Tailgating and Hospitality Partner | Syracusefan.com

SU Athletics Selects REVELXP as Official Tailgating and Hospitality Partner

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Syracuse Athletics announced today a multi-year partnership with REVELXP, the revolutionary fan experience and hospitality company for sports and entertainment brands. As the official tailgating and hospitality partner, REVELXP will bring Syracuse fans modernized, full-service tailgating solutions for home football games beginning this fall and will work with athletics to grow hospitality offerings that elevate the overall game day experience.

"This partnership will greatly benefit our fans who enjoy spending time together tailgating prior to football games because the work is done for them," said Director of Athletics John Wildhack. "REVELXP provides everything from setup to breakdown of the tailgate so our fans can simply have a great pre-game experience without the responsibility of preparation and cleanup. This is another step for us in the elevation of our gameday experience."

REVELXP's turnkey tailgating services include end-to-end management of game day tailgating logistics. The company will handle all equipment needs as well as set-up and clean-up of tailgates in prime locations, including the Melo Center and Sky Top.

All REVELXP tailgate packages include a tent, tables and chairs, as well as premium add-ons, such as catering, TVs, coolers and more. REVELXP will also provide fans with a bellhop service to transport personal tailgating items to and from their vehicles.

FdxGrZRWAAEVe0w

They ain't cheap.

Up to $2,700 just for set up. And that doesn't include catering.

Will they valet my Orange stretch Hummer Limousine? I would also like Wildhack to chauffeur us to the Dome from Skytop, and have the team carry me and my friends to my luxury box whilst the cheerleaders cheer and pour beer down my gullet. Sounds like the average orange fan is who they’re targeting, so count me in

Looks like we need to raise the price for the SyraCRUZ tailgate!

Reminder these setups don’t include your food and drink AND you have to cook it as well!

For anyone attending the SyraCRUZ tailgate be thankful for the core group of guys that put these on week in and week out. For $20 a person you can’t go wrong.

Also, they are always looking for help with cooking, clean up, helping prepare dishes and all of it is reimbursed. The only money it costs is sweat equity!! If we want to keep this thing going, it’s going to require others helping out!

Um I don't get this - where is the need for this service or partnership?

Um I don't get this - where is the need for this service or partnership?

Think of it as "glamping" for a tailgate. People who have no tailgate gear can rent what they need. But you really need a party of 20-40 to make it worthwhile.

Think of it as "glamping" for a tailgate. People who have no tailgate gear can rent what they need. But you really need a party of 20-40 to make it worthwhile.
I'm sorry I wasn't clear - I get the concept. I don't understand the demand or need to have this in what is far from a priority issue. The tailgate scene is better than the game most of the time.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear - I get the concept. I don't understand the demand or need to have this in what is far from a priority issue. The tailgate scene is better than the game most of the time.
Market here is corporate / one off events and visiting groups, not replacement for traditional home tailgates. Revel is the old Tailgate Guys I believe and they partner with over 3 dozen P5 programs as well as the Bills and Falcons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom