Su bball vs Su ftball recruiting areas | Syracusefan.com

Su bball vs Su ftball recruiting areas

kcsu

Living Legend
Why is it that SU basketball doesn't recruit on a national basis like our football program. At a minimum i would think that we should be hitting the ACC territory harder along with Chicago and Detroit. Especially Florida given our strong Alumni base. Last year we pulled the kid from SC. It seems that all of our competitors recruit nationally why not Cuse?

Class of 20
Addison Patterson, AZ
Scottie Barnes, FL
Isaiah Jackson, OH
Isaiah Cottrell, NV
Jamari Sibley, WI
Hunter Dickinson, MD

Class of 21
Jonathan Kuminga, GA

Some people just can't help themselves.

Class of 20
Addison Patterson, AZ
Scottie Barnes, FL
Isaiah Jackson, OH
Isaiah Cottrell, NV
Jamari Sibley, WI
Hunter Dickinson, MD

Class of 21
Jonathan Kuminga, GA

Some people just can't help themselves.
Not to mention

Qudus Wahab, VA
Dimon Carrigan, MA
Taelon Martin, FL

I answered this for you a couple weeks ago, and you felt it warranted a new thread?

So, for non-walk on's, we have players from NY, CT, FL, NJ, MD, Mali, Slovakia, Canada, and incoming, MA, PA, and Canada.

I'd say, JB recruits both nationally AND internationally.

Your agenda is showing. Again.
Im looking for offers. I want to see us acting like the national power we used to be. Not some regional school. SU is one of the most storied programs in all of college sports so lets act like it. I dont understand why we dont spread out especially in Florida. Everyone of our competitors hits our primary territory hard. I dont get why we dont reach out to kids across the country. Im sure that sanctions limited us but at this point i would hope that an SU offer would be welcomed by any top prospect especially one living in ACC territory. As to my agenda i want us to be relevant again. Im not at all pleased with the direction of the program. It is stale both on and off the court. I want to see Jim go out on top not getting beat by mid majors and scrambling to beat unranked teams. Sans a few magical runs we have been mediocre at best and most definitely trending in the wrong direction.
Question. Are you pleased with the direction of the program the last 5 years or satisfied watching old Big East re runs while blasting Glory Days on the eight track.

Im looking for offers. I want to see us acting like the national power we used to be. Not some regional school. SU is one of the most storied programs in all of college sports so lets act like it. I dont understand why we dont spread out especially in Florida. Everyone of our competitors hits our primary territory hard. I dont get why we dont reach out to kids across the country. Im sure that sanctions limited us but at this point i would hope that an SU offer would be welcomed by any top prospect especially one living in ACC territory. As to my agenda i want us to be relevant again. Im not at all pleased with the direction of the program. It is stale both on and off the court. I want to see Jim go out on top not getting beat by mid majors and scrambling to beat unranked teams. Sans a few magical runs we have been mediocre at best and most definitely trending in the wrong direction.
Question. Are you pleased with the direction of the program the last 5 years or satisfied watching old Big East re runs while blasting Glory Days on the eight track.

There's nothing wrong about being concerned about the basketball program, but when you post things about Dino leaving after beating VPI his 6th game here, Gmac being a problem, or Dungey needing to retire you lose all credibility. That is why I’ve had problems with you in the past. You post things that aren’t facts wayyyyy to much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom