SU bowl projections | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU bowl projections

Hoping for the Fenway bowl if we are in a “low” bowl. Don’t know how the AAC will be this year but hopefully would be against the #2 from that conference if not Cincinnati

Hoping for the Fenway bowl if we are in a “low” bowl. Don’t know how the AAC will be this year but hopefully would be against the #2 from that conference if not Cincinnati
Seconded!

I'll take any bowl. But what we want is based on where we live, where we can get to, where we even want to get to.

That said, please no Fenway for me.

If it's cold weather, I'd love a Pinstripe matchup against, say, Nebraska.

Or Annapolis against whomever. Not always cold there, but I went to the Navy-UVA Military Bowl a few years back and the temperature was about 1.

Just once, I'd love it if we made that Charlotte Bowl (Duke's Mayo now). We've never gone there. I bet we would draw pretty well.

Not thirded LOL

Give me the Military Bowl in Annapolis
If it’s pinstripe or Fenway it’s gotta be Boston… mix things up, better stadium (even though I’m a yanks fan). Beggars can’t be choosers but Annapolis is a fun town too

Just looking at some of these bowls. Didn't realize this was one of those case of the Mondays bowl years for "New Year's Day" bowls.

Sugar Bowl is at noon on New Year's Eve? Who makes it out until midnight?

No Jan 2 night game?

Although probably not the best tailgating venue ^
Tailgating is virtually non-existent at Yankee Stadium. We did it in 2010 but too much of a PITA. The bars are saturated. I'd imagine Fenway would be similar.

Annapolis should have warmer weather and some parking lots.

Not thirded LOL

Give me the Military Bowl in Annapolis
I second your choice. Manageable drive from Westchester Co plus my wife has family in Annapolis who taught there that we could hopefully stay with.

Tailgating is virtually non-existent at Yankee Stadium. We did it in 2010 but too much of a PITA. The bars are saturated. I'd imagine Fenway would be similar.

Annapolis has plenty of tailgating room. Big lot around the stadium, then a bunch of random fields they use for bigger games.

One morning of an Air Force game (back when I lived there), woke up, came out on the front porch, and the elementary school fields right across the street were packed with a giant tailgate. It was pretty cool. Most games didn't have that much overflow.

I thought of charging for our bathroom. $2 to stand, $5 to sit. Light a match.

Plus its a great town

97042F3B-E226-4DAD-9EA3-A90DA726A54A.jpeg
247 Sports

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors