Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Great Father's Day Gift !

North Pole Collegiate Tailgate Series

Lot# WMU1To80B
BN: UO1

10 X 10 Gazebo 100 square Feet Shade

Water Resistant
Sides: SU (then an Otto Logo then the word) Orange against a Navy background on all four sides
Top: Orange Top with 4 Block S logos

UPF 50 Rating Excellent UV/AB Protection

Zip Frame Technology Allows Quick Setup

Wheeled Carry Bag Included For Easy Transportation & Storage

Was $129.

Clearance Price $99. @ Walmart Camillus

There is one in it's package and one on display. The store manager said they have plenty more in stock.

I don't know how long it has been on clearance or how long it will continue.

85aeaa97ca744057991fe7668c19.jpg

Similar but not exactly like the one above, on the top it's just the S logo instead of both the written Syracuse & the block S

85aeaa97ca744057991fe7668c19.jpg

Similar but not exactly like the one above, on the top it's just the S logo instead of both the written Syracuse & the block S

Wonder if i can get one shipped to las vegas?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Wonder if i can get one shipped to las vegas?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
prolly cost me a grand to get one shipped to AK :( wanted $120 to ship a $100 lax stick up here

prolly cost me a grand to get one shipped to AK :( wanted $120 to ship a $100 lax stick up here

That is ridiculous. You could probably have someone buy it for you and send it via USPS/UPS/FedEx for a 1/3 of that. Some of these companies try to make money off shipping as well, which I thinnk is BS.

That is ridiculous. You could probably have someone buy it for you and send it via USPS/UPS/FedEx for a 1/3 of that. Some of these companies try to make money off shipping as well, which I thinnk is BS.

That is what we normally do. When I was in Korea and ordered things straight from the store it would take over a month. Have it sent to my amazing Grammy in 2 days, she would mail it out and it would take about a week. I dont know what the deal is with these people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom