SU in running for #1 FB? | Syracusefan.com

SU in running for #1 FB?

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
Noticed that we had offered EJ Fatu, and FB from Texas. Considering how often we usually use the FB (though this year, not as often as last), I wouldn't be surprised if he is taking us seriously.

http://syracuse.At their request, t...from this site./a.z?s=185&p=8&c=1&nid=5172442

That'd be a nice get, but how many spots do we have left? Not sure I would want a FB over Neal...

That'd be a nice get, but how many spots do we have left? Not sure I would want a FB over Neal...

Pretty sure I read on here that we told Neal that the numbers don't work, and he's cancelled his official.

Pretty sure I read on here that we told Neal that the numbers don't work, and he's cancelled his official.

That was my point. :p

Why turn away Neal, for a FB? Solid FB's are pretty easy to come by.

That was my point. :p

Why turn away Neal, for a FB? Solid FB's are pretty easy to come by.

Because we have a surplus of confidence in our young guys (Lynch, Davis, Spruill) and the other LB recruits we have coming in? On the contrary, Harris has one year left, Kose none, and who knows how they feel about the other younger FB on the current roster.

I'm not saying I disagree with you, but if Fatu is as good as advertised (or opens up more TX recruits?), I can see it making sense.

Noticed that we had offered EJ Fatu, and FB from Texas. Considering how often we usually use the FB (though this year, not as often as last), I wouldn't be surprised if he is taking us seriously.

http://syracuse.At their request, t...from this site./a.z?s=185&p=8&c=1&nid=5172442

More proof that this is Marrone's O. FB and TEs equal old Broncos O. Why not bring back Pariani to be OC?