SU LEGENDS OF THE BIG EAST | Syracusefan.com

SU LEGENDS OF THE BIG EAST

Threedom

Walk On
F3452A21-68B2-4AA2-A805-4C2E0E784E0D.jpeg
I created this painting of my favorite 13 players from the Big East Era along with Manley Field House, The Dome and MSG. Carmelo, Warrick, GMac, Forth and McNeil, Roosevelt Bouie, Sherman Douglas, Andre Hawkins, Moten, Pearl, John Wallace, Eddie Moss, Marty Head. This painting was bought and is on permanent display at The Saltine Warrior Pub in Downtown Cuse.

View attachment 211464I created this painting of my favorite 13 players from the Big East Era along with Manley Field House, The Dome and MSG. Carmelo, Warrick, GMac, Forth and McNeil, Roosevelt Bouie, Sherman Douglas, Andre Hawkins, Moten, Pearl, John Wallace, Eddie Moss, Marty Head. This painting was bought and is on permanent display at The Saltine Warrior Pub in Downtown Cuse.
Great job! Thanks for sharing.

View attachment 211464I created this painting of my favorite 13 players from the Big East Era along with Manley Field House, The Dome and MSG. Carmelo, Warrick, GMac, Forth and McNeil, Roosevelt Bouie, Sherman Douglas, Andre Hawkins, Moten, Pearl, John Wallace, Eddie Moss, Marty Head. This painting was bought and is on permanent display at The Saltine Warrior Pub in Downtown Cuse.

Very cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom