SU - LSU Prediction Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU - LSU Prediction Thread

I've never wanted to be wrong so badly in my life, but...

45-13, LSU

University of Louisiana State 37
University of Syracuse 13
(semi close for a half or so)

Crystal is a true hot sauce, where as Tobasco is a pepper sauce. Its pretty good stuff

Available at Wegmans

048400000107.jpg

But can you say that you went to see that movie when it first came out? If not, :p.

;)
Im pretty sure my uncle brought me to it at the drive in behind Heid's back in 82'. Granted i was 2 years old ... but it still counts!

LSU 35
Good guys 14

My head says it will probably be a little worse than that, but my heart can't pick anything worse than that.

Im pretty sure my uncle brought me to it at the drive in behind Heid's back in 82'. Granted i was 2 years old ... but it still counts!

Worst drive-in ever. Railroad tracks right next to the place. Every time a train went by you would miss 15 minutes of movie.

The way y'all give other names to su and lsu has me laughing.

And while I like crystal, I prefer tabasco.
I visit the boards of all our major OOC opponents and have done so for over a decade.

This is, without a doubt, the most creative score prediction thread I've ever seen. Really enjoyed it, well done to all who participated.

I visit the boards of all our major OOC opponents and have done so for over a decade.

This is, without a doubt, the most creative score prediction thread I've ever seen. Really enjoyed it, well done to all who participated.
agreed. although to participate in the same manner, I did have to google who a former Syracuse baseball player who made it to the MLB was