SU - Mizzou ... corner game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU - Mizzou ... corner game

That's a good point. I'd also like to see us win the next two so we can shake the reputation as a team that fades at the end of the season.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
we faded at the begining of the season---we lose the next two its not a fade its a collapse,which is what we did last year----i believe we beat mizzou and have a very tough game at temple.for some reason they always give a fits

Stop. No.

Short of winning the next 2 and then winning a bowl game SU hasn't turned any corner this year.

Still think this is a 2 or 3 win team?

Are we incredibly inconsistent? Yes, no question.

Have we showed incredible improvement this year? Yes. And that includes the hardest non-conference schedule in the country.

SU teams in the last 10 years didn't have the ability to wipe the floor against quality teams like LVille and WVA. They've done it 2 years in a row. If we could perform at a high level every week, we would be. The talent is there and there is no longer a talent gap (except USC).

Let's retire the "turn the corner" phrase. How about we're improving week by week.

Spot on, Rocco.

This argument is like politics. Some are far left and some far right. Fact is we are 5-5. So it's somewhere in the middle.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom