SU Names Award After Baye | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU Names Award After Baye

gtowncuseweb16s-d6t-web.jpg

Would love to see them come out with a Baye Bobblehead with a waving finger and wild eyes.

JB said Baye's still not 100%, such a shame he came down wrong against Pitt. Nevertheless, we are better with a slowed down BMK than without.

Great kid who has done some wonderful community service with school-age kids.

Bobblehead is a great idea.

Why?

No hands!!!

Ba-dum-bum...

I keed. I keed.

I'm here through April, tell your friends...

I

How cool is this? It really says about the young man that they did this and for it to be an honor not only while he is alive but still an active player.

Now to get Justin Timberlake to sing Baye, Baye, Baye when giving out the reward.

How cool is this? It really says about the young man that they did this and for it to be an honor not only while he is alive but still an active player.

Now to get Justin Timberlake to sing Baye, Baye, Baye when giving out the reward.

WHOA! I'm pertty sure we have to subtract a couple likes as a penalty for the Justin Timberlake song reference! :)

Although I can't say from personal experience, from all I've read there has never been a player more fitting for such an award, and I'm glad to see Baye get it while he is still here. There isnt a player Ive cheered harder for the last couple of years. I also want to give JB some recognition for allowing, if not creating, this award for this special young man. I wish that all of those people who fell prey to the senseless, media-driven hatred of Muslims could have known Baye Moussa Keita, or at least had him on their favorite sports team. I have little doubt Baye will continue to do remarkable things in his life and maybe beyond.

It's going to be called The Good Hands Award sponsored by Allstate.
Just kidding, that's a really nice tribute to BMK.