SU - Notre Dame Tickets On Sale | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

SU - Notre Dame Tickets On Sale

Looking for 2 in the $100 Bleachers, if anyone is inclined to resell to me. Are they showing you guys seat locations?

Looking for 2 in the $100 Bleachers, if anyone is inclined to resell to me. Are they showing you guys seat locations?
No seat locations... they'll be assigned according to a set of rules.

I sat there for the K State Pinstripe Bowl and the view was pretty good.
View attachment 131395

It looks like we sat very close to each other. Did your wife also ask you to leave just as overtime was starting because she was freezing?

162817_1716858196515_793356_n.jpg

Yea, I was bummed out at first too. But yea, two bball games, and a football game, hell of a weekend.

The girlfriend said "noooope" to an outdoor football game in November, so I'm making the trip solo. Can't wait!
We are locked in for hoops. Still hopeful to score football tix but will watch on tv if priced out. Staying at Renaissance.

Where are we pre gaming this sucker? Blarney is probably too far away?

hey, does anyone have a line on 2-3 tickets for the nd game. those bleacher seats look pretty good. does su still have part of its allotment?

has anyone gotten their tickets from SU box office yet? i'm still awaiting my seating location

hey, does anyone have a line on 2-3 tickets for the nd game. those bleacher seats look pretty good. does su still have part of its allotment?
Last I heard SU only had single seats remaining.

has anyone gotten their tickets from SU box office yet? i'm still awaiting my seating location
More than likely they will arrive two weeks before the game like other away game tickets that I purchased this year.

Last I heard SU only had single seats remaining.

They only have the expensive seats left. The pricing between the bleachers and rhe $200 is nonsensical

They only have the expensive seats left. The pricing between the bleachers and rhe $200 is nonsensical
The only rationalization for buying those is if you live in NYC Metro and you avoid hotel and airfare. I opted for the $100 tickets. I thought those provided the most bang for the buck.

The only rationalization for buying those is if you live in NYC Metro and you avoid hotel and airfare. I opted for the $100 tickets. I thought those provided the most bang for the buck.

You could literally be sitting next to someone who paid half the price if you bought the expensive ones. Its very strange. I live in nyc but currently between jobs so trying to save money if possible. Does anyone have two extras of the $100 one?