SU-Nova tickets question | Syracusefan.com

SU-Nova tickets question

JoeSU

All American
Am looking into tickets for the SU-Villanova game at the Wells Fargo Ctr., as a family Christmas present. Is there a designated SU section? Am I better off getting tickets through the SU athletic dept?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

the whole upper level is usually half and half

Am looking into tickets for the SU-Villanova game at the Wells Fargo Ctr., as a family Christmas present. Is there a designated SU section? Am I better off getting tickets through the SU athletic dept?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
there is a philadelphia alumni association that usually gets a box, it is a little expensive but really fun. food and bar is included, the box has its own bathroom.

there is a philadelphia alumni association that usually gets a box, it is a little expensive but really fun. food and bar is included, the box has its own bathroom.
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, their web site indicates this outing is sold out :(

Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, their web site indicates this outing is sold out :(
id be shocked if that is the case. are you an alum, or do you have a friend that is? contact them directly

Hey Joe is live ten minutes away. I will be working on tickets for that game shortly. It is actually on my birthday. Feel free to join in if you want just let me know how many you want.

Hey Joe is live ten minutes away. I will be working on tickets for that game shortly. It is actually on my birthday. Feel free to join in if you want just let me know how many you want.
Thanks for the offer. I just bought 4 for my family to attend as a Christmas present...section 214, I believe. $68 ea.
I hope to meet some board members at the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom