SU opens -10 over BC…. | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -10 over BC….

Boy BC must stink. Or the ghost of Henry Hill is fixing BC games again
That 30 for 30 documentary about that was outstanding. I do not believe that BC point guard's assertion that he didn't know what he was doing. I think he is a liar. He's upset that BC has made him persona non-grata and the school severed any relationship with him. Interestingly enough, Bruce Pearl was a BC student manager that year. The documentary is called "Playing For The Mob," I highly recommmend it.

That 30 for 30 documentary about that was outstanding. I do not believe that BC point guard's assertion that he didn't know what he was doing. I think he is a liar. He's upset that BC has made him persona non-grata and the school severed any relationship with him. Interestingly enough, Bruce Pearl was a BC student manager that year. The documentary is called "Playing For The Mob," I highly recommmend it.
Yes it’s great, I think the attorney for the federal government who essentially played himself in Goodfellas was in that 30 for 30

Throw the stats out the window. Not saying BC covers but these teams sure find a way to have their best shooting day against our zone.

They’re 4-2 ATS as a dog and their best win straight up is way better than ours

BC is shooting 26.6% from 3 so this matchup might play into our favor and explain the spread.
They’re shooting 26.6 % from three when not wide open. You get much better open looks against the zone if you move the ball. I bet they will be well over 30% today. Catch and shoot is totally different than coming off screens. Their big man may also be back today. They can’t be too bad because they just beat a good VT team. If SU wins today, I doubt it’s by more than ten points. With this team it will be 15+ or lose.

Cringe-worthy feeling expected when we roll out the same starting 5. What good is spacing when you have only one outside shooter and your one inside threat is double teamed.
Can we at least have 2 inside threats? Start Brown.

Last edited:
They’re shooting 26.6 % from three when not wide open. You get much better open looks against the zone if you move the ball. I bet they will be well over 30% today. Catch and shoot is totally different than coming off screens. Their big man may also be back today. They can’t be too bad because they just beat a good VT team. If SU wins today, I doubt it’s by more than ten points. With this team it will be 15+ or lose.
You're right. Trust me, I've seen enough games where bad shooting teams "magically" get well against us.

This will be The Clement and Elizabeth Izzi Family Head Men’s Basketball Coach Earl Grant’s third game against SU (0-2) and he’s had 10 days to prepare.

Langford is their leading scorer. 6'3" shooting guard, outside shooter at 43%. Not a driver. He took down Virginia Tech. He will pick on Joe. If I were coach I'd put Judah on him.
Their point guard is loose with the ball. He should be pressured.

Langford is their leading scorer. 6'3" shooting guard, outside shooter at 43%. Not a driver. He took down Virginia Tech. He will pick on Joe. If I were coach I'd put Judah on him.
Their point guard is loose with the ball. He should be pressured.
Ashton Langford or Langford Jr.? Both are shooting less than 20% from 3. Their best high volume shooter is Penha jr @ 34%

FA5EC293-1C10-40FD-A7FF-C469EB33FB60.jpeg

Ashton Langford or Langford Jr.? Both are shooting less than 20% from 3. Their best high volume shooter is Penha jr @ 34%
I was just using the VT game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom