SU opens -16 over Rutgers... | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -16 over Rutgers...

That's salada points

That is WAY to high, I am no RU fan but they have played pretty competitive games the last two years against us including overtime two years ago. Not saying SU will lose or struggle badly but I can see this being a relatively close game.

That is WAY to high, I am no RU fan but they have played pretty competitive games the last two years against us including overtime two years ago. Not saying SU will lose or struggle badly but I can see this being a relatively close game.
Well you know what your next move is.

Think this will be a single digit game, rutgers got some talented guards.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

yeah...i will have to play against the Cuse on this one and hope for a win by 15.

I’m a little more optimistic of an impressive win than most it seems. First BE game of the season, #903 for JB, we will be ready and focused. RU can’t be overlooked but of their 9 OOC wins, only 2 came against teams with winning records (Iona and UAB, both 7-6). Their one game against what I would consider a “higher quality” opponent was a 13 point loss at Ole Miss. Granted that was a true road game. Judge is a good player and RU does have solid guard play but unless Mack puts in 6+ threes and as long as we work the paint (as we should), I like SU to be in control and win by 20.

Should we have offered Dane? This game will help answer the question. His fg% = 545 this season.

Should we have offered Dane? This game will help answer the question. His fg% = 545 this season.

When you are taking 6 shots per game at Rutgers......just sayin.

I'm just looking for improvement with this team specifically MCW fine tuning his awesome talent and our bigs improving their all around games.

A friend of mine is a Rutgers grad and he says they suck this year. Everyone from last year is gone.

A friend of mine is a Rutgers grad and he says they suck this year. Everyone from last year is gone.

He must not follow the team, they lost like 1 person off of last years team there big white center who transferred to URI. They still have Mack, Seagers, Carter, Miller, etc. SU should still win by double digits but this isnt Colgate.

He must not follow the team, they lost like 1 person off of last years team there big white center who transferred to URI. They still have Mack, Seagers, Carter, Miller, etc. SU should still win by double digits but this isnt Colgate.

He was probably still focused on football when he said it.

KenPom has this at 15.5 for SU, Sag at 17.5 for SU. I don't think the line is that unreasonable. Rutgers is #82 in KenPom -- better than normal but still not a powerhouse.

It's hard to get a read on Rutgers because they have played a very bad schedule, and haven't really been trouncing bad teams at home.

Here's a fun stat -- ESPNStatsInfo: Boeheim goes for W 903 tonight vs. Rutgers. Since 1947, Rutgers has 903 W under 12 coaches.

I'm surprised that they have that many (wins... not coaches)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom