SU opens 3.5 pt favorites over Toledo | Syracusefan.com

SU opens 3.5 pt favorites over Toledo

690West

Moneyline Master
I hope the coaches and players aren't distracted by the conference crap, cuz we have the game of the year in 5 days.

the next two weeks are the season.. you can squeak by losing one.. lose both and we are in trouble.. win both and tulane and you only need one more to call it a success. andf uconn/UL/Cinci are all very winnable

the next two weeks are the season.. you can squeak by losing one.. lose both and we are in trouble.. win both and tulane and you only need one more to call it a success. andf uconn/UL/Cinci are all very winnable

I guess you're right. Technically we could go 1-1 and still save the season with some conference wins.

We have to win on Saturday to continue the momentum. Even though we lost on Saturday, it was the best game that they played all year and certainly took steps forward from weeks 1 and 2. They are going to need to hit the Toledo QB in the mouth early and often because he will pick our depleted and vulnerable secondary apart if given time.

We have to win on Saturday to continue the momentum. Even though we lost on Saturday, it was the best game that they played all year and certainly took steps forward from weeks 1 and 2. They are going to need to hit the Toledo QB in the mouth early and often because he will pick our depleted and vulnerable secondary apart if given time.

Exactly. We need a god **** pass rush this Saturday. Sheesh!

I hope the coaches and players aren't distracted by the conference crap, cuz we have the game of the year in 5 days.
agreed, this one is a must have. isn't marrone's record also atrocious in nooner home games?

some other big east lines:
nc state +7.5 @ CINCI
uconn @ BUFFALO +10
lsu @ WVU +5.5
notre dame @ PITT +6.5
ohio +4 @ RUTGERS

the rutgers and uconn lines seem weird.

SU has lost twice out of 18 games to MAC teams in 30 years, and that guy ain't here.

Nassib is going for 300 and 4 TD's.

agreed, this one is a must have. isn't marrone's record also atrocious in nooner home games?

some other big east lines:
nc state +7.5 @ CINCI
uconn @ BUFFALO +10
lsu @ WVU +5.5
notre dame @ PITT +6.5
ohio +4 @ RUTGERS

the rutgers and uconn lines seem weird.

Ohio like Toledo, is one of the better MAC teams. I would take the points in that one.

Agree the UB/UConn line looks a bit low.

Exactly. We need a god **** pass rush this Saturday. Sheesh!

3 sacks each against Wake and URI, and had the QB on the ground plenty of times in both games.

Toledo will score points, it is going to happen against our porous secondary. Let's just hope that Nassib and the boys are up to the challenge in this shootout. Need to score on our first drive, and not settle for a FG.

Ohio like Toledo, is one of the better MAC teams. I would take the points in that one.

Agree the UB/UConn line looks a bit low.
Take Ohio and the points, they are going to win straight up.

toledo will be a high scoring game. they can move the ball but they dont play much D. not sure we can stop the WR they have though

3 sacks each against Wake and URI, and had the QB on the ground plenty of times in both games.
The 3 sacks against URI was not nearly enough. Our DLine got manhandled by their OLine, and 2 of the sacks come on the last RI desperation series.

i do not want to get into a shootout saturday i dont know if we would be able to win that

the one thing i noticed tho in watching some of the toledo/boise game, is toledo to be blunt was a really stupid football team. i saw numerous errors and turnovers in just watching that game for 20 minutes. i believe they turned the ball over 2 or 3 times in the redzone. hopefully that will continue saturday and we can capitalize on it

not sure what you guys think, but i was cocerned after seeing toledo OSU gsme - but now i think OSU is just not that good when they dont have the guys who they gave the big money deals to go there on the roster anymore. they just look like another pedestrian team with basic schollie players.

I'm gonna have to do some research, but 7.5 points seems to be a lot of points for a solid football program to give up to Cincy.

I'm gonna have to do some research, but 7.5 points seems to be a lot of points for a solid football program to give up to Cincy.

That was my exact initial reaction as well. I also CANT believe the Bills are getting 9.5 points vs. the Pats. Remarkable amount of points. And they're at home!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom