SU opens -3 over Georgia tech | Syracusefan.com

SU opens -3 over Georgia tech

690West

Moneyline Master
Moneyline at -160 implying Cuse has a 62% chance to win.

Welcome to flip-a-coin conference play

curious how SU has been against the spread so far this year... 690?

Moneyline at -160 implying Cuse has a 62% chance to win.

Welcome to flip-a-coin conference play

Line has moved to -4 at most books. Early money is smart money?

I think we cover tonight.

I think this is our toughest out of the first 5 conference games. If we win and cover its a good sign.

I wouldn't touch that spread with Constantin Popa's body.

I gave up betting sports a long time ago, other than maybe taking a preseason flier on a team to win it all. Its simply way too unpredictable and no one seems to win regularly not even the guys that really know what they are doing. I'd rather play poker where at least there is some gamesmanship and if you know what you are doing you can get your money in with pretty acceptable odds on winning or drawing to a win.

Basketball is by far the hardest sport to bet IMO. Teams dominate entire games and then two garbage threes go in at the end and you lose your money.
and the late-game parades to the FT line that make legitimately close games into 10-12 pt final scores

Wake Forest +15.5 is so yummy to me that I'm having trouble concentrating at work.

college hoops is the only sport i bet, because its can be beat (as good as anything can). I used to get smoked in NFL, NBA, etc... but ever since i started going just college hoops, i havent lost a season in 5 years.

west coast games are where its at. And i agree with the previous poster, do not touch this spread. Very tough one to call.

college hoops is the only sport i bet, because its can be beat (as good as anything can). I used to get smoked in NFL, NBA, etc... but ever since i started going just college hoops, i havent lost a season in 5 years.

west coast games are where its at. And i agree with the previous poster, do not touch this spread. Very tough one to call.
What have you picked for tonight?

Constantly Pooping in my household.

Unknown.jpeg

I gave up betting sports a long time ago, other than maybe taking a preseason flier on a team to win it all. Its simply way too unpredictable and no one seems to win regularly not even the guys that really know what they are doing. I'd rather play poker where at least there is some gamesmanship and if you know what you are doing you can get your money in with pretty acceptable odds on winning or drawing to a win.

Anyone who bets on sports for the purpose of making a long-term profit is an idiot and probably a degenerate. But I think sports betting is fine if it's done in a responsible way for the purpose of adding entertainment value to a game you're watching (e.g. a few bucks on a MNF game that you otherwise wouldn't care about), and you're completely comfortable losing whatever money you put down.

Anyone who bets on sports for the purpose of making a long-term profit is an idiot and probably a degenerate. But I think sports betting is fine if it's done in a responsible way for the purpose of adding entertainment value to a game you're watching (e.g. a few bucks on a MNF game that you otherwise wouldn't care about), and you're completely comfortable losing whatever money you put down.

Yep. I win about 50 percent of bets and slowly leak oil on the vig…

I don't think I'm alone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom