SU Orange golf outing in Seneca falls | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SU Orange golf outing in Seneca falls

i dont think the coaches really want to do this either. its out of loyalty more than anything that this stays alive.

I have a tournament consulting business where I literally run golf events across the country so this is no brainer. I was a member at drumlins for a long time and know everyone there. I would have no issue running this thing and crushing it because if this is in the city it’s more than a grand slam. TexanMark if you want to connect me with someone, I would be more than happy to start the process for 2025 event…
Do a one off tournament for NIL.

I'll make the trip from Jersey to lose a box of balls.

I have a tournament consulting business where I literally run golf events across the country so this is no brainer. I was a member at drumlins for a long time and know everyone there. I would have no issue running this thing and crushing it because if this is in the city it’s more than a grand slam. TexanMark if you want to connect me with someone, I would be more than happy to start the process for 2025 event…
Send me your name and mobile number. I'll let a few folks know to earmark an event in Syracuse. I like the Seneca Falls event and would like to keep it. Maybe another tournament on the east side?

Maybe the coaches show up for a breakfast. In and out.
I'd have the HC or at least the OC or DC speak at the luncheon or dinner as appropriate. I'd figure out which staffers play golf and have a few play each tournament.

Hey. Bring it to Onondaga!

Send me your name and mobile number. I'll let a few folks know to earmark an event in Syracuse. I like the Seneca Falls event and would like to keep it. Maybe another tournament on the east side?
Mark That’s great. I’m headed to the masters now with 2 onondaga members so I will bring this up. Love the idea of an NIL event. I’ll shoot you a note

Letting this crew on Onondaga is like the pool scene in caddyshack
Yup. This is a preview of what would happen:

Golf-Cart_TPM.jpg

images

cropped_Screen_Shot_2016-11-08_at_12.40.15_PM.jpg

Any word on this golf tournament this year or how to register? Seneca falls has it listed on their list of events for June 10.
Nobody ever answered my question when I bumped this thread…. Does anybody know how to register for this tournament or does anybody need a 4th for it this year?

Yeah I scanned but how would I attach it..I tried doing a screen print and it didnt like that .