Chandler Jones - #3 DE (#24 Overall)
Antwon Bailey - #41 RB
Andrew Tiller - #26 OG
Nick Provo - #9 TE
Phil Thomas - #5 S
Dorian Graham - #62 WR
Van Chew - #102 WR
Kevyn Scott - #66 S

I italicized the players likely to go in the draft. I think Big Till could go too.

Graham is hoping to be a workout warrior and impress enough for a camp invite

I am curious to see how Provo holds up during testing. I hope he performs well and shows off his receiving abilities.

Being a GMen fan, I know the Giants are looking at taking a TE with the bad knee injuries to both Beckum and Ballard. Kiper is projecting them to take Dwayne Allen with their 1st rd pick, but I would hope that they take a MLB or OL before that. They can grab a TE in the later rounds. Maybe Provo in the 5th or so.

I think Provo would do great in that system as a pass-catching TE similar to Ballard.

This is only Todd McShay's ranking for them. Kiper didn't even have Chandler in his top 32 when I saw it a few days ago. I only see Jones, Provo, and Thomas getting drafted

I could see Graham potentially making a practice team squad and/or being brought in for a look on Specials. Players with a lot of speed and athleticism will always be given a look regardless of how they performed in college. What will matter the most for Graham is how many other guys have the same exact physical attributes.

I am curious to see how Provo holds up during testing. I hope he performs well and shows off his receiving abilities.

Being a GMen fan, I know the Giants are looking at taking a TE with the bad knee injuries to both Beckum and Ballard. Kiper is projecting them to take Dwayne Allen with their 1st rd pick, but I would hope that they take a MLB or OL before that. They can grab a TE in the later rounds. Maybe Provo in the 5th or so.

I think Provo would do great in that system as a pass-catching TE similar to Ballard.

Would love to see Provo on the Giants.

Provo should be on his knees thanking Buddha for the current tight end explosion in the NFL, especially guys like Dallas Clark and Aaron Hernandez, who are showing "tweener" types can succeed in pro football.

Provo should be on his knees thanking Buddha for the current tight end explosion in the NFL, especially guys like Dallas Clark and Aaron Hernandez, who are showing "tweener" types can succeed in pro football.
Nick Provo's skill set is not close to Aaron Hernandez. He doesn't have the speed to line up in the slot and beat an NFL linebacker down the field.

I'm not saying he is close. I'm saying he should be thankful that "undersized" tight ends are succeeding in the NFL. I know Aaron Hernandez is elite, and Provo isn't. But he and guys like him are helping Provo get a chance for non-prototypical TEs to play in the league.

I'm not saying he is close. I'm saying he should be thankful that "undersized" tight ends are succeeding in the NFL. I know Aaron Hernandez is elite, and Provo isn't. But he and guys like him are helping Provo get a chance for non-prototypical TEs to play in the league.
I don't think Hernandez is an elite TE. I think he's a good WR.

Provo reminds me much more of a Dallas Clark, I think that was a better comparison. He's never going to be Todd Heap, Gronk, or Gonzalez, but he can be a Chris Cooley type player.

I don't think Hernandez is an elite TE. I think he's a good WR.

Provo reminds me much more of a Dallas Clark, I think that was a better comparison. He's never going to be Todd Heap, Gronk, or Gonzalez, but he can be a Chris Cooley type player.

Agreed. Which is why I would love to see him on the Giants. He would fit perfectly in their system. Very similar to Ballard.