SU poo poo'd by Dukie blog | Syracusefan.com

SU poo poo'd by Dukie blog

We're capable of winning any game, minus FSU, when Davis/Esk/Lynch etc. come out fired up.

We have a great defensive core this year and i truly believe in the coaches.

I'll go out on a limb and guarent-damn-tee that Cuse will in fact NOT lose against the Dukies on the November 8th. Got a feelin' bout this one.

I believe their star QB transferred somebody fact check me please.

Yes their QB transferred to be close to his very sick mom. All I know is if we played the p**sy out of conference schedule that they played last year, we would have won 9 games instead of 7. They play a lame one again this year and we will beat them

Duke is very over rated, and go by the Rutgers school of scheduling. They aren't going to sneak up on anyone this year. They're coming back down to earth. Syracuse is the more talented team top to bottom and have them at home. We aren't losing this game, and the only reason Duke gets to 7 or 8 wins is because they scheduled 4 cupcakes.

If I were a Duke fan, I'd look at the Syracuse game as a win.

Should be a good game.

If I were a Duke fan, I'd look at the Syracuse game as a win.

Should be a good game.

Why?

At best, this is a 50-50 game.

Get this man in a football uni.

duke-parker-christmas.jpg

Chip said:
If I were a Duke fan, I'd look at the Syracuse game as a win. Should be a good game.

Exactly. Because you'd know very little about Syracuse, only remembering what the national media tells them - and feeling yourself after one okay season and a decent season last year where you lost your last game - all while basking in national respect for the 1st time in your programs history.

Cannot wait to smack them in the mouth.