-Lemon
-Pugh

In addition:
-Chibane
-Sharpe
-D. Vaughn
-Diabate
-Sales

Besides the combine guys...who else do you think could make a push to make a team? Will Rob Long be there? Provo? Phillip Thomas?

Hearing the four combine guys:
-Shamarko
-Nassib
-Lemon
-Pugh

In addition:
-Chibane
-Sharpe
-D. Vaughn
-Diabate
-Sales

Besides the combine guys...who else do you think could make a push to make a team? Will Rob Long be there? Provo? Phillip Thomas?
Outside of the combine guys, Deon Goggins has the best chance to make an NFL roster. He is going to impress at the SU pro day.

should be plenty of scouts for nassib which will get these other guys more looks

Outside of the combine guys, Deon Goggins has the best chance to make an NFL roster. He is going to impress at the SU pro day.

Is he going to throw up 49 reps on the bench?

Is he going to throw up 49 reps on the bench?

I think he will do well but I am always skeptical of reported testing numbers outside of a combine or pro day. If he hits 49, the number he allegedly got last off-season, he would have 11 more reps than the top performer at this year's combine. I doubt he gets it (for a number of reasons), but I would love to be proven wrong.

Phillip Thomas??? He already had a shot in the nfl with the eagles, and maybe a couple other teams I think. Would he be able to come back and do the SU combine?

And I agree with everyone else Goggins has the best shot, and I'll toss in chibane and sales...I'll be very interested in Sales 40 time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom